Do you love playing a game of pool?
Then you must already know that the perfect set of accessories is a must! One of them is the pool cue stick. Getting the best brand pool cues makes way for superior shots and greater enjoyment.
If you want to buy the best pool cue stick then these players pool cue reviews will be extremely beneficial for you. Read on to find out.
Players Pool Cue Reviews
The premium Elk Master tip is already pre-shaped for ready use. The tip of the stick is scuffed exactly to a dime radius. There is a linen ring in the base, which prevents it from cracking. The high gloss finish has been given to protect the stick from warping and fading. It can be used for both commercial and residential use
- It is made out of 100% North American Hard Rock Maple
- It has a four-prong structure to deliver a rock-solid hit
- It has a length of about 58″ Cue and suitable for all players
- It is made with high-impact fiber ferrule that offers a lifetime guarantee
- It does not crack or chip into fragments easily.
- It is made in China which makes few stay away from buying it
- The stick is too light for the professionals those looking for heavier cues
It gives you a bold graphic look for battle-tested tournaments at home. The cue is made with seasoned craftsmen and dried numerous times during curing. The wood is treated with Nelsonite that makes it undisturbed during all climatic changes. Each cue is finished with a high gloss coating.
- MZ Multizone Grip wrap with a skull design offers separate traction for excellent grip and stable hand torque
- You can experience a rock-solid hit with the stainless steel joint collar of about 5/16 x 18 pin
- The shape is longer and can be used for uniform plays
- It is available in 18 – 21 ounces in half-ounce increments, providing a Lifetime warranty
- It may be unfit for the ones who are looking for shorter length
- Some may feel the stick to be heavier
This product has a 5/16 x 18 pin which offers you a rock-solid hit. This pool cue stick is available in 18-21 ounces even. For its durability, each shaft is topped with high impact ferrule. The brand offers you a Lifetime warranty. It is a solid black double-pressed Irish wrap which provides a classic look with a slip-free grip. Following are its pros and cons,
- It has a 13 mm Premium Le Professional Le Pro tip
- The hard oak leather tip is by Tweeten
- It has stainless steel joint collar and triple silver ring set
- The wood is made finished with a final touch of Epoxy that makes it resistant to all environmental changes
- It is helpful in holding play for longer and gives more uniformity in play
- The tip needs to be shaped before you use it first
- The design is simple
This black and white cue has a 13 mm pro tip that is sponsored by Le Professional Le. They are available in 18-21 ounces vibrant and gives you stable and rock hard hits. The brand offers a Lifetime warranty against chipping and cracking. This pool cue is known for its double-pressed Irish design, which is patterned in black and white shades.
- Offers you a linen wrap for a classic look and solid grip
- It has a Poly joint collar with 5/16 x 18 pins
- It is made from North American Rock Hard Maple
- It comes with four genuine handcrafted natural maple inlay points
- It comprises a timeless traditional look for an amateur playing
- There is no case for the stick
- You need to buy tips as further replacements because it has only one tip provided with it
The pool cue has the unparalleled combination of both style and gaming. This solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap has sky-blue stained maple. It features with high impact ferrule along with French Cue Wax. It provides extra smoothness and maximum control over all of your shots.
- It is made with 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple Shaft
- It is also treated with special high impact ferrule
- The tips are of supreme quality French Le Pro-style
- It provides the maximum control in hitting the balls
- They are reasonably priced with its unique style
- It was dried seven times to prevent warping
- The tips cannot be altered
- The inlays are missing
They feature a one-piece cue apart from their secured joints. They are available in 18-21 ounces ranges and offer commendable consistency in play. They possess the right weight with a decent price tag. The design is unique and vibrant, still giving you a classy look.
- They give classic look with a slip-free grip
- They comprise of stainless steel joint collar pins measuring 5/16 x 18
- They have 13 mm pro tip from Le Professional Le
- The wrap is securely glued and makes it comfortable to play
- The shaft wood is extremely smooth
- The wax on the shaft becomes lumpy sometimes
- Replacement of tips is essential after a shorter usage period
The stick features with golden Chinese luck dragons both on its forearm and butt. The wood is treated with Nelsonite that protects the cue from various environmental changes. Each of the cues is finished with high gloss super UV coating. The sticks are backed up with a Lifetime warranty by the brand itself.
- It is made with American Rock Hard Maple and dried seven times for curing
- Sealed with epoxy
- UV coating provides an armor layer against fading and chipping
- They are treated with French Cue Wax that gives a smooth finish
- The stick is a bit lighter than usual weight
- Some may not be satisfied with the Jesters that it carries
The cue features with HXT Low deflection ferrule that helps it to deliver increased accuracy and power. They possess black Implex joints and a Butt Cap. The design is simple and yet made from black and blue double-pressed Irish linen wrap.
- The pool cue is treated with special compound Nelsonite, to offer you a quality stick that is undisturbed due to all weather changes
- To protect it from moisture and warping, Epoxy is done over it
- It is made with Kamui Black tip from ten layers of pig skin
- It offers you superior grip, durability and quality spin
- Provides low deflection which few players do not entertain
- They do not come with their own case
Most Asked Query
Does the Tip need to be replaced frequently?
It depends totally on how frequently you use it while playing a game of pool. If the cue is being used by professionals, then it is advisable to follow its smoothness and replace it whenever necessary.
Players is a very trusted brand. Hope These Reviews may show you the right way to choose the best one. If you want to make your game more friendly with a gorgeous Pool table then you most welcome to see this.
Check our article : Rules of 9 ball pool
Old is gold